- General Details
- Related Products
The new Madvac® LR175 is specifically designed to address today’s urban cleaning challenges.
- Vacuum litter on narrow, hard to reach areas that has various obstacles and different surface types:
Obstacles : Bus shelters, lamp posts, benches, etc.
Paving type : Asphalt, concrete, cobblestone, brick
Versatile, easy to operate, the LR175 can service shopping malls, educational and sports facilities, airports, casinos, amusement parks, seaports, military bases, industrial areas, etc. – in short, any environment that faces litter control issues.
Does not require a CDL permit to operate.
Simple ergonomic controls, all-round visibility, safe to drive in crowded areas.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Superior handling, better stability, better curb-climbing capability.
- Short wheel base Turn on a Dime’ versality, speed, and strength.
- Higher machine clearance
- Simple, reliable mechanical design for less annual maintenance and repair
New & improved dust control system
Dust control performed by water jet on each brush with no dust from the hopper due to unique Madvac RDDF System (Rotary Debris & Dust Control) ® Centrifugal 1200 RPM rotary knife pulverizing dust & litter before exhausting maximum 10 PPM.
Efficient and Productive
- High-capacity 1.75 cu. yd. (1.34 m3) stainless steel hopper with 67’’ (1702mm) hydraulic high-dumping height.
Lightweight, Compact and Maneuverable
- Low overall height of 78˝ (1981 mm) ideal for tree-lined roads and underground parking garages.
- Narrow 48” (1219 mm) width to sweep hard to reach areas.
- Robotic arm (6 positions in cab joy-stick) controlled by proportional hydraulic valves
- Vacuum power 3000+ CFM.
- Travel speed up to 18 Mph (30km) – working speed up to 8 Mph (13km) for clean and fast sweeping.
- Straight-through suction system.
- Side-mounted fan design makes it impossible for litter to jam the fan.
Visibility and Comfort
- 270-degree cab vision & glass door
- Adjustable suspended air seat with 3-point seat belt
- Adjustable arm rest with illuminated switches
- Single traction pedal – neutral, forward & reverse (No shifter)
- Full street legal lighting
Create your ideal litter vacuum.
Madvac: Built to suit your needs
• Madvac’s new modular design gives you the ability to create the perfect outdoor cleaning vehicle – specifically designed to meet your unique litter control challenges.
• Select engine type (Tier3 or Tier4), hopper size (0,75, 1,75 and 2,75 cy), wander-hose, pressure washer, tires, 2 or 4 wheel drive, operator cabin features, etc.
|The Madvac Advantage
Only compact urban cleaning unit built and serviced in North America