- General Details
High performance hydraulics oil designed for use in all kinds of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment. Also used in many other applications, where a universal high performance anti-wear lubricant is the first choice.
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking. separation
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs.
ISO VG 46
ISO 6743/4 HM, DIN 51524 P 2 HLP
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 HM
- ISO 6743/4 HM
- DIN 51524 P 2 HLP
- VICKERS M-2950S,-I- 286
- CINCINNATI MILACRON P68, P69, P70
- DENISON HF0 –HF2